In August of 2011, I was looking for a new Class A RV. My wife and I had purchased a used pop up camper from this company a year earlier.

We found a unit we really liked, and put down 5K to hold the unit. The paper work I signed from Dream RV said that if I could not get credit approved then my deposit would be returned.I could pay for all but 30K of the rv and so applied thru Dream RV's credit sources for the balance. I was turned down appox 5 times. Each time I applied my, Beacon score went down, so my credit rating went down as well.

After not being approved by any of their lenders, I asked for my deposit money back. Their response was NO, since THEY had not offically notified me of my non ability to get credit, they kept my deposit.IF YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY< HOLD ON TO YOUR WALLET!

Comments

I had the same problem with dream rv.

I went to several of the banks they do business with and told them that would not give deposit back .

I did find Iberia bank would give me the loan,but i also told them the depost story.

The bank loan officer called Dream rv and told them that i did not get my $ 5000 dollar deposit back ?they would discontinue doing any business loans with them. I did not want the water leaking motorhome they were trying to sell me and i told the bank the same thing

The back also told them they would not finance a damaged product without inspection first.